Tuesday, July 3, 2012

H O T

Well in Tennessee these days it is HOT. Sunday night was the kick off for our Vacation Bible Sundays and we were worried the heat would deter folks from coming out. It did not!

We had 130 people, children had a fabulous time, the food was great,  and relationships were built. It was amazing.

So in the midst of all this some amazing friendships were forged as we went through the decoration and building on Sat. and then the set up all Sunday afternoon. For the first time in my adult life I feel that we are truly coming to a point where true Christian relationships within our families are developing.  The relationships and friendships I have longed for. My parents had these types of relationships and I have been desperate to have these for my children and it IS happening.  These are the people I want to help raise my children, these are the people I know I can depend on, these are the families that I call my friends. Spending time together allows us to be bound to each other.

Matthew 18:20 says, "for where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I with them."


No comments:

Post a Comment