Friday, July 6, 2012

Cleaning

Oh my goodness, cleaning is one of those things that no matter how much I do it, it is never done. I wish I was a minimalist instead sometimes I think I come very close to being a hoarder. Stuff, where does it come from? How does it accumulate so very quickly? Why am I attached to these things?

So today, I decided on a great purging. I cleaned out, cleaned up, and cleared out. And yet there is still STUFF.

That got me thinking, what is this stuff? Do I need it? Who does need it? Could someone else use it better than me? No, I don't need it, and yes I am sure someone else could find something to do with it. The purging of the physical junk in my life made me think...how much emotional junk do I have?

Ronald Reagan once said, “Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, leave the rest to God.” 


I believe this will be my knew theme. 

No comments:

Post a Comment