Friday, November 25, 2011

Cleaning

I hate to clean, I don't know how.

It is not that I can't or I won't, but I can not simply clean. You know the quick pickup, run the vacuum, straighten things up. Yeah that, I don't have ability to just get it done. I look at my house know I need to clean it and it turns into a purging. I have to reorganize, go through, redecorate, and ultimately end up with a bigger mess than I started with. So when, after working all day, racing kids around to their places and I get home and see that there is a little clean up that needs to happen, I get overwhelmed, because it is to much to do because I can't just keep it simple...pick up the toys, wipe down the counter tops, run the vacuum, put away laundry...to me I see the need to reorganize the toys, make a bag for goodwill, bleach, mop, and clean the kitchen, reorganize the kids dresser and then I give up before I started.

I am so glad that God does not give up on me, he sees every day the huge task he has in front of him, yet he continues to hold my hand and guide me, he simply washes clean my sins. Maybe it is time for me to simply just clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment